We don’t like to count our chickens before they’ve hatched, but with the way the weather’s been this week, it’s hard to stop ourselves from getting excited for summer. A little sun on our skin reminds us how much better we feel with a bit of colour. Whether helping your tan along the way, or preparing for a potential return to darker days, we’ve got your tan covered at Boilerhouse either way, without the wait or sun damage.
Boilerhouse now offers 2 tanning ranges, offering a perfect option for all you bronzed bunnies.
Our original and ever popular range by Fake Bake comes with 2 main options – regular and 60 minute. Our regular tanning service (£15) comes with the option of golden, original and darker. If you’re a frequent tanner you can buy a block of 3 Fake Bake spray tans for £30. Block bookings must be used within 3 months of the first redemption and cannot be split across multiple clients. Fake Bake 60 minute (£20) is perfect for clients who are on the go or don’t fancy sleeping overnight in their tan while it develops. This option can be washed off after 1 hour for a light tan, 2 hours for a medium result and 3 hours for a deeper colour and the tan will continue to develop once removed. 60 minute can also be purchased in a block of 3 for £40. As with the regular Fake Bake tans, the block is valid for 3 months and can’t be split.
Our new kid on the block, Vita Liberata (£20), is also available in a variety of depths of colour depending on your natural skin tone base and the effect you desire. Vita Liberata is the ultimate in tanning luxury, and provides a hydrating, 72-hour moisture locking system and comes with no smell. As with Fake Bake, there is a 60 minute equivalent in Vita Liberata Rapid (£25), as well as an Anti-Aging option (£25) for more mature skin. As all our tans are all part of our premium brand beauty services, they are exempt from NHS and student discount.
Spray tan results will always vary depending on the individual. Our top tips for achieving the best results are as follows:
- Exfoliate the day before your tanning appointment with a non-oily product
- Shaving and/or waxing should be done at least 24 hours prior to tanning
- You should aim to come to your appointment freshly showered and free from make-up, deodorant and perfume – the cleaner your canvas, the cleaner your result
- Wear loose dark clothing to avoid rubbing off areas of tan which will cause a patchy result
- Avoid activities which may cause excess sweating in the time your tan requires to develop
- Do not wax or shave for at least 24 hours after your tan as this will remove top layers of skin, and your tan along with it
- Aim to moisturise twice daily after your tan to keep results even and beautifully bronzed
Still unsure? Our tans all have a 30-minute appointment slot, so if in doubt, please have a chat with one of our 3 friendly beauticians prior to application and they will help advise the best tan for you, and remember…